• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Can see the first batch of cars coming in to the US. Seems like they are limiting colors and options at first

Also at least in California availability in October

Porsche finder

Last edited:

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Some of these look like the ones configured by the dealerships to sell, often with a ton of options.
Looking at NY State, recognize the configs of a couple cars I was told I could get if I didn't want to wait for an allocation.

Regardless, there's movement. Exciting!

julianm

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 Boxster GTS 4.0, Polestar 2
Country flag
Thanks for the heads-up on this. Really funny color selection, especially on Turbo. But I’ll still be going through to see if any are specced how I’d like.

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
Can see the first batch of cars coming in to the US. Seems like they are limiting colors and options at first

Also at least in California availability in October

Porsche finder
Looks like they had a full run of coper ruby metallic - black combos for the turbo (25 of them). I like that they include the detail build sheet for each of them.

cdelgado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Should we assume these are dealer test models? I'm not sure these are customer allocations.