• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan EV deposits / reservations

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
+- 30km difference, I will go for the standard Turbo ones, they are nice in the video …
Both these 21" are aero it seems, do you think the impact is that important?
When you say you're going with the Turbo ones, going 20" or 21"?

I can see the range difference being more important between the 2 sizes, unsure of the impact between the 2 aero styles of 21".

Yves

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX / Audi Q7
Country flag
Both these 21" are aero it seems, do you think the impact is that important?
When you say you're going with the Turbo ones, going 20" or 21"?

I can see the range difference being more important between the 2 sizes, unsure of the impact between the 2 aero styles of 21".
Yes the quoted range difference is 25km between 20 and 21 aero wheels, if you select wheel, they update the range in the technical detail tab, there is even difference between the 21 inch wheels, although very small.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes the quoted range difference is 25km between 20 and 21 aero wheels, if you select wheel, they update the range in the technical detail tab, there is even difference between the 21 inch wheels, although very small.
Got it, the US configurator doesn’t display the ranges yet - I’ll check the EU ones.
Thank you!

Finbo

First Name
Finlay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Has anyone had a PCP quote. I’m just after getting one for a Turbo listing at £98,800. £20k down, 8k miles, 3 years. Total cost over term, £72,681. That’s £20k more than my Taycan TC 4S same price same terms

just cancelled order as deposit was put down 18 months ago

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
Has anyone had a PCP quote. I’m just after getting one for a Turbo listing at £98,800. £20k down, 8k miles, 3 years. Total cost over term, £72,681. That’s £20k more than my Taycan TC 4S same price same terms

just cancelled order as deposit was put down 18 months ago
That doesn't look good!
What were the other details?
GFV at the end?
APR?

I am going to pay cash for my Macan

My last Taycan PCP was 70% residual after 2 years and 5.9 APR
Those days have gone

Finbo

First Name
Finlay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
That doesn't look good!
What were the other details?
GFV at the end?
APR?

I am going to pay cash for my Macan

My last Taycan PCP was 70% residual after 2 years and 5.9 APR
Those days have gone
Quoted £47k residual and interest was a massive 10.9%? around that but def over 10%. My Taycan was £61k after 3 years and 5.3%

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
Quoted £47k residual and interest was a massive 10.9%? around that but def over 10%. My Taycan was £61k after 3 years and 5.3%
My Taycan GTS was £111,500 - GFV/Balloon payment £75,500
6000 miles a year £20,000 deposit £1200 a month 5.9% APR
Total cost £48,000 ish

Actual value of the car is about 60k today so I will be handing it back to Porsche finance in 3 months when it will be worth even less

A new Taycan £110,000 CT4 with 20k deposit 60k residual and 10.9%APR would more than double the monthly payments

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My Taycan GTS was £111,500 - GFV/Balloon payment £75,500
6000 miles a year £20,000 deposit £1200 a month 5.9% APR
Total cost £48,000 ish

Actual value of the car is about 60k today so I will be handing it back to Porsche finance in 3 months when it will be worth even less

A new Taycan £110,000 CT4 with 20k deposit 60k residual and 10.9%APR would more than double the monthly payments
That’s a perfect example: the cost of the 24mo lease of your GTS is about £13k, or slightly more than 10% of the price of the car.

Today the numbers I am getting quoted for a Macan Turbo are closer to 20% on a 24 months lease, and over 25% on a 36 months one.

Deleted member 11748

Was also told the initial September delivery time frame. My dealer is still waiting to get allocations to lock in orders but apparently I’m one of the three that will have theirs within that initial delivery time frame. I presume they’d need to get allocations by end of may to have them built and over seas by September ?

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Was also told the initial September delivery time frame. My dealer is still waiting to get allocations to lock in orders but apparently I’m one of the three that will have theirs within that initial delivery time frame. I presume they’d need to get allocations by end of may to have them built and over seas by September ?
Having talked with 19 (!) dealerships in the northeast, my understanding is that all allocations through August are already known and spoken for.
All of them are slated to be delivered in September.

The September and onward allocations would arrive end of 2024 and later.

What are the dates of the allocations your dealer has so far?

Deleted member 11748

Having talked with 19 (!) dealerships in the northeast, my understanding is that all allocations through August are already known and spoken for.
All of them are slated to be delivered in September.

The September and onward allocations would arrive end of 2024 and later.

What are the dates of the allocations your dealer has so far?
I’m in the Midwest but sounds like my dealer got no allocations as of yet.