• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Cayenne E-Hybrid; Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Country flag
Hi Everyone!

I have a similar thread on TaycanForum that helped a lot of people get Taycans during the market/inventory frenzy. I have a close relationship with a SA at a Porsche dealer, and he shares available cars with me from time to time. There's no skin in it for me. I would simply connect you with him. Just trying to help people get early cars at sticker.

He currently has a few Macan EVs that are available. They are locked configurations and will be some of the first delivered. They can be sold after the official US Macan EV on-sale launch date in September. They will be sold at MSRP (no forced products or required financing). If you'd like to see their full specs, please PM me!

1) Macan Turbo EV: Copper Ruby / Black Interior (~$131k MSRP)
2) Macan 4 EV: Gentian Blue / Black Interior (~$103k MSRP)
3) Macan 4 EV: Aventurine Green / Black + Chalk Interior (~$105k MSRP)
4) Macan 4 EV: Volcano Grey / Black + Chalk Interior (~$98k MSRP)

All of these cars have VINs, so I believe they've been produced. If you'd prefer to order, please PM, and I can see if he has an open allocation...though last we spoke, they still have a waitlist for custom orders (I was thinking about ordering one myself :like:).

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Cayenne E-Hybrid; Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Country flag
If you are in the NorthEast interested in a Macan Turbo EV allocation....Please PM me! I've been made aware of one available at MSRP.

ExVolt

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Any MSRP Macan Turbo order allocations in CA?
My BA in San Francisco does not have any, but you can put your name on the waitlist for free. That's what I did and I only had to wait about 3 months. PM me if you want his contact info.