• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan's Cousin the Q6 - read for info

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
It looks pretty good and has several of the same cool features as the Macan: HUD, passenger display…

A bit jealous of the larger central display (14.5”!) but not impressed with the 0-60 of the SQ6 version. Macan Turbo for the win!

Yves

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX / Audi Q7
Country flag
It’s been beaten by an ugly stick both outside and inside, the dashboard with its extra center/passenger display is just horrendous. If there is one thing positive there seems to be more space in the booth and also where the passengers sit, but that needs to be verified in person.

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
Absolutely astonished that, in the UK, the base (at launch) Q6 quattro is exactly the same base price as the Macan 4. It will have more bits on for sure but this makes the choice for me absolutely no choice at all.
Q6 even with extra bits would have to be 10k cheaper than the Mac for me to even consider it.
I like Audis. I own one. They are not Porsches

Last edited:

SCOUBI22222

First Name
ARNAUD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
PORSCHE TAYCAN ST
Country flag
Bonjour, j’ai un Taycan ST, je suis assez déçu du manque de considération du service après-vente Porsche et d’entendre que mon Taycan ne valait plus rien. Je suis donc allé chez Audi pour le nouveau Q6. J’ai configuré un sq6 110K avec toutes les options, j’attends la réponse d’Audi sur la reprise de la Porsche.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Bonjour, j’ai un Taycan ST, je suis assez déçu du manque de considération du service après-vente Porsche et d’entendre que mon Taycan ne valait plus rien. Je suis donc allé chez Audi pour le nouveau Q6. J’ai configuré un sq6 110K avec toutes les options, j’attends la réponse d’Audi sur la reprise de la Porsche.
Manque de considération à quel niveau ?
Les Taycans ont pris cher, il date de quelle année ?

Aussi c’est un forum anglophone, pas certain que vous ayez beaucoup de réponses en postant en français. ;)

SCOUBI22222

First Name
ARNAUD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
PORSCHE TAYCAN ST
Country flag
Ah damn, I had written in English 😂
Tell me that my taycan is worth nothing because it's the v1 and offer me a derisory sum of recovery even if I know that there is a discount forces me to ask myself if I'm not going to change brands.....

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Absolutely astonished that, in the UK, the base (at launch) Q6 quattro is exactly the same base price as the Macan 4. It will have more bits on for sure but this makes the choice for me absolutely no choice at all.
Q6 even with extra bits would have to be 10k cheaper than the Mac for me to even consider it.
I like Audis. I own one. They are not Porsches
For me the price needs to be more than £10k. Even with hefty deporeciation i would expect the Porsche to hold value marginally better.