• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

MACAN BEV spotted in Lisbon - Portugal

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
In this link you will find some videos with Macans in Ice Grey - Vulcano Grey - Papaya - Purple/Provence.
Cars are entering in the “Estoril F1 circuit- also exclusively reserved for Porsche till mid April.

https://gofile.io/d/7d76bC

hope it works ! 🤞…Thanks tmrqs !
Got all 5, very cool.
Obrigado, valeu !

julianm

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 Boxster GTS 4.0, Polestar 2
Country flag
I was really surprised with "turbonite" details, because gives a distinctive looking for turbo.
In these photos we have a MACAN TURBO in "Aventurine Green Metallic" looking amazing and the TURBO standart equipment with "turbonite details" :
1. Side Windows Trims
2. Sideblades
3. Front Airblades
4. Rear lower trim
5. Turbo logo in the rear in turbonite
6. 22 RS Spyder Wheels painted in "turbonite" - optional
Aha aha the Airblades are in Turbonite too? Good detail!

What do you mean by rear lower trim?

OP
OP
PorscheManiac

PorscheManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3 - Porsche Cayenne Turbo - BMW 320d
Country flag
Yes, is the Lower rear fascia trim. In the standard equipment for Turbo is also in Turbonite !

If you don’t like the turbonite exterior details, you can change for high gloss black but you will have to pay some additional cost for the Windows Trim and the rear Turbo logo in High gloss back, the rest are a no cost optional. Be careful at your configuration!

Sideline

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 981 Cayman S
Country flag
In this link you will find some videos with Macans in Ice Grey - Vulcano Grey - Papaya - Purple/Provence.
Cars are entering in the “Estoril F1 circuit- also exclusively reserved for Porsche till mid April.

https://gofile.io/d/7d76bC

hope it works ! 🤞…Thanks tmrqs !
Wow, great videos. Thanks!

That really helps confirm my choice of Frozen Blue Metallic with silver window trim.

grizzler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I would say ice grey& vulcano grey. Sorry, the only thing close to frozenblue is this fiat... :lipssealed:

Sideline

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 981 Cayman S
Country flag
I would say ice grey& vulcano grey. Sorry, the only thing close to frozenblue is this fiat... :lipssealed:
Thanks, you may be right. I thought the FIAT was quite a bit darker blue than Frozen Blue.

I think what I was looking for in terms of contrast between the silver trim (including the wheels!) and the light coloured paint shows well in that video. Still thinking Frozen Blue will look sharp on the Macan.

OP
OP
PorscheManiac

PorscheManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
not yet!...If i find one I will make a photo, but I have a picture of a Taycan in RED, this colour is not in the configurator... yet !
Do you want to see a new Macan in red ?

grizzler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Thanks, you may be right. I thought the FIAT was quite a bit darker blue than Frozen Blue.

I think what I was looking for in terms of contrast between the silver trim (including the wheels!) and the light coloured paint shows well in that video. Still thinking Frozen Blue will look sharp on the Macan.
Of course your car and you have to like it.
I am not finally sure whether bluefrozen or ice grey but i am absolutely sure: no silver trim for both colours.

The colour threads in the taycan area maybe helpful...

Sideline

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 981 Cayman S
Country flag
Of course your car and you have to like it.
I am not finally sure whether bluefrozen or ice grey but i am absolutely sure: no silver trim for both colours.

The colour threads in the taycan area maybe helpful...
A little difficult to see but I'm pretty sure the window trim on this car is silver.
Macan EV MACAN BEV spotted in Lisbon - Portugal Video Capture

OP
OP
PorscheManiac

PorscheManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In the video "IMG_1639", there are shots of what I thought was Frozen Blue. But now you have me wondering if it is a grey colour.
In this Video "1639" we have ICE GREY only....and the FIAT is closer to frozen blue like ;)grizzler said !

maybe we should ask to creat colour treads to the administrator, like in the Taycan Fórum!