• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

$20,630 Diff: Macan 4 vs Turbo (with my specs)

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
I keep seeing videos saying that “you might as well get the turbo for the price difference is not that much.” One mentioned an $8,000 differrence, another said $10,000 more.

I built nearly identical Macan model as far as the same specs (about 95% identical options). Not saying that those two videographers were cooking the books, but that with my unique specs it was more than twice both their comparison amounts.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Did the same exercise, I get to $17,570 more than base 4 with my final config.

But with different wheels and color, my previous config on the Turbo was “only” $15,380 more.

$8k or 10k, unsure how they do it…

OP
OP

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
It is becoming increasingly clear listening/watching the many videos you posted, at least to me, that 75% should get a Macan 4. But also some of us are and have been for decades, lovers of super powerful and sporty vehicles so count me in the minority heading for a turbo.