• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

New macan ev

LewChappers

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Anyone have any ideas on general U.K. release date and also base price?

mom considering trading in my taycan for one….

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
No idea......
We have got our name down, but I don't fancy being another early adopter / beta tester - given how Porsche UK customer service has been for a lot of forum members with the Taycan (read really poor).

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
No idea......
We have got our name down, but I don't fancy being another early adopter / beta tester - given how Porsche UK customer service has been for a lot of forum members with the Taycan (read really poor).
Same here, I was one of the early adopters of the E3 Cayenne, which you would think they could get right. But had the head gasket changed twice, brakes that only squeaked, constant rebooting of the infotainment, miss matched color on the panels, etc. Glad it’s gone. Never again. I can wait.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
There's no official information. Porsche is trying to get a few delivered by end of 2024, but expect deliveries to start in earnest in 2025.

I'd expect the price to be directly between a current Macan and Taycan.

hitmonlee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Macan GTS
Country flag
Hasn't it already been delayed due to software issues? I'd be surprised if it's not available by spring/summer 2024 as a model year 2025 car.

OP
OP
LewChappers

LewChappers

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
There's no official information. Porsche is trying to get a few delivered by end of 2024, but expect deliveries to start in earnest in 2025.

I'd expect the price to be directly between a current Macan and Taycan.
mmmm so price around 70….

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hasn't it already been delayed due to software issues? I'd be surprised if it's not available by spring/summer 2024 as a model year 2025 car.
I agree, especially that all the journalists got to drive it now, I would think it’s coming sooner than later.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I agree, especially that all the journalists got to drive it now, I would think it’s coming sooner than later.
The car has been done for a while, the software is the issue. It's why no journalists were allowed to see the infotainment. Deliveries are not going to be before Q4 2024 at the earliest.

Ymt400

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Tycan 4S in Gentian Blue: Previous: Macan S
Country flag
No idea......
I am in agreement with you. I have had my Taycan 4S since May 2020 and had enough of the heating/air con and software issues. I have a deposit down on the Macan EV but will not place an order until I see and drive it. It needs to be nearly perfect. I also need 300 plus miles from the 100kwH battery they are proposing.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
The car has been done for a while, the software is the issue. It's why no journalists were allowed to see the infotainment. Deliveries are not going to be before Q4 2024 at the earliest.
Yep - they just hired a new VP of Software Engineering, this should get fixed pronto.

/s

OP
OP
LewChappers

LewChappers

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
I am in agreement with you. I have had my Taycan 4S since May 2020 and had enough of the heating/air con and software issues. I have a deposit down on the Macan EV but will not place an order until I see and drive it. It needs to be nearly perfect. I also need 300 plus miles from the 100kwH battery they are proposing.
is your deposit for a U.K macan ev or another country!?