• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Debating on exterior color

What color to go with (up to 2 choices)?

• Total voters
OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Does anyone have an idea what color the side markers will be in the US? On the ICE Macan I've seen orange and clear/smoke. Knowing the color will help me decide what exterior color to go with.

Also is there a place to buy body-colored side markers to get a clean look that's closer to the cars in the configurator?

Thanks.
@SupremeHustle You can see what the markers/reflectors look like now - orange at the front and red at the back.
Pretty slick integration, I like it!

SupremeHustle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X4M Comp, F-Type R
Country flag
@SupremeHustle You can see what the markers/reflectors look like now - orange at the front and red at the back.
Pretty slick integration, I like it!

Thanks for that. Pretty much what I was expecting. Hopefully, someone makes aftermarket body-colored reflectors. I bought those for my BMWs. Help with the exterior looks, in my opinion. Not a dealbreaker, just something I'd love to add.

Thanks again.