• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Attachment is broken. At least for me.

I saw the 1/25 thing also the other day. I signed up for the newsletter to keep up, even though I’m not in the market for a new vehicle.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Official reveal incoming!! Contact your SA and confirm your spot in line.

They also have a teaser photo of the interior.

Sneak peek of the interior. VERY, VERY nice. Taycan interior dash/infotainment/wheel but PHYSICAL vents and climate buttons!! Looks like the 992 switches, which are extremely high quality.

Fantastic, fantastic interior. A manufacturer seems to have FINALLY hit the right screen to button ratio.
After all the issues with a first generation Taycan , I think I will stand back for a while. I do not fell like jumping from the ashes into the fire.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Fantastic, fantastic interior. A manufacturer seems to have FINALLY hit the right screen to button ratio.
I agree. But the touchscreen on the Taycan doesn't bother me too much. I just wish they'd get rid of the "touchpad" part of it (or allow us to select options) and replace it with more media control buttons.

The advantage of having a screen is you can refine and innovate and they have done ZERO with that display since launch.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Country flag
It will be interesting if the navigation routing options gives more control over charing networks, etc

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Looks very nice indeed. Vents seem to be manually adjustable now, there appears to be a physical volume button, and the closed cubby would be more useful than a tray under the screen.

I am not bothered by the current layout or absence of buttons; I rarely touch the climate controls, and the seat heating appears to continue on as a soft button (my most used feature). However, i agree with @tigerbalm, the console display is just a useless large screen. I guess its only advantage is the ability to see charging status at a glance from (far) outside the car.

Reactions: D00
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
This is probably nonsense. Picture is from the new Panamera. Interior was leaked at the Taycan GT video, no visible changes other than a new steering wheel.

Edit: Lol it even shows that the range is 420km with a 75% full “battery”. But with a gas icon

Donar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo ‘22
This is probably nonsense. Picture is from the new Panamera. Interior was leaked at the Taycan GT video, no visible changes other than a new steering wheel
This is new Macan interior. Not Taycan facelift.

OP
OP
PanameraFrank

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is probably nonsense. Picture is from the new Panamera. Interior was leaked at the Taycan GT video, no visible changes other than a new steering wheel.

Edit: Lol it even shows that the range is 420km with a 75% full “battery”. But with a gas icon
It's literally the EV Macan teaser photo from Porsche.com. Go to Porsche.com. Click the 1/25. It literally says All-Electric Macan.

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh oh, I see it was posted at the Macan section. I thought OP was trying to spread a rumor this was the facelift Taycan Interior. Sorry guys!

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I would think the Panamera is the new design language and the Macan is adopting it. The "gas" icon is likely to be the one they use that has a plug at the end of the hose: i.e. an EV.

I can't find the exact one – but a little like this:

View attachment 63836

allroadusa

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ Pure White
Country flag
And this is the Macan EV Turbo interior, based on the "Turbonite" emblem on the steering wheel.