• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

PASM worth it?

OP
OP

Pandaaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Your mum will always drive it in normal mode with the suspension at normal height. Will she remember to drop it to get in and out?
It doesn’t lower on entry! You have to get in and turn it on to lower it which sort of defeats the object
I am pretty sure when you park up a Taycan it returns to normal mode. You have to reset sport/low etc each time you get in.
The Macan will be the same. Does 20mm lower make it much easier on the knees? Does 20mm higher make it much easier to load?
I might take Air Sus. I wouldn’t ever bother on a Mum Macan.
They probably won’t ever make use of the features and won’t notice a difference if they do.
Oh ok I thought Gnasher was saying it automatically drops it lower on entry not that you need to manually do it. She will most likely drive it on the higher heights if she has the option as she usually does with her other cars but in my model X she really likes how there's an easy entry mode where it automatically lowers in park from the higher height settings which is what I thought was being mentioned. That's why it's easier on her knees when it goes from the top height to the bottom height but if it doesn't automatically do it I'll need to think twice. I just think at this price point it's a feature that premium cars should have nowadays so might as well get it.

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT, 356(1963), Macan Turbo EV (on order)
Country flag
Oh yes, it is. But standard on Turbo.